Saturday, September 5, 2009

Exhibition Game #4 - Pregame

It will be possible to listen live tonight ... CLICK HERE to launch audio player for 93.1 CFIS-FM radio feed of the Spruce Kings final preseason game versus the Williams Lake Timberwolves.

I will be doing period-by-period summaries only, but feel free to email me, tweet me or send me a comment if you can't get the audio player to work for you.

UPDATE! ... remember that fight last night between Luke Hannas and Darren Tarasoff ... at the time I thought there was something wrong with Tarasoff's hand. Turns out that Tarasoff is now a scratch and the Timberwolves have called up Mike Jorgenson from the Cariboo Major Midget Cougars to fill that hole on defence.

Officiating crew tonight will be Jim Storey as the referee with Wyatt Burt and Eric Martens lining.

No comments: